Re: [MISC] Vedr: [MISC] Hummm !?

Hvad så med denne: http://www.ihatemicrosoft.com/

Den er iøvrigt sjovere end den anden.

Især hvis man loader den i IE, så får man følgende besked:

Dear visitor,
Throughout our site we make extensive use of all the technology we can find
to give users of the Internet Explorer an unpleasant experience when
visiting this site,  Things like the real Java from Sun Microsystem, and
JavaScript technologies. Therefore, our site is best experienced  with a
Netscape Browser Version 4.x or higher.

You are using the Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5;
Windows NT 4.0)  which may produce less than the desired results.
In the meantime we hope we may welcome you again through a Netscape Browser,
which may be downloaded free from Netscape at
http://www.netscape.com/download/

We do not apologize for any inconvenience caused but we feel sure that you
will appreciate that we do not wish to compromise on the quality of our site
or those of our co conspirators.

The staff of I hate Microsoft.com

:-)

/Jørgen Ramskov

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 19:19 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]