Intels markedsandel

    Intels markedsandel belyst ved en release-artikel fra news.com.com

Intel will ultimately have no choice but to respond," said Dirk Meyer, a
senior vice president at AMD. "If we didn't exist, I think Intel would be
in a position to drive Itanium down everyone's throat. But we do exist,
and we are going to offer an alternative, and even a virtual monopolist
like Intel is going to respond at some point."

[ ... cut ]

In the past 16 years, AMD has had eight profitable years and eight in
the red. Total net earnings since the end of 1986, including acquisitions
and sell-offs, comes to around $350 million, about the same as Intel
earns in six weeks.

http://news.com.com/2100-1006-997529.html?tag=nl

--
sslug@sslug -- Linux works for me.  http://d-axel.dk/

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:20 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]