Linux Todays interview with Villanueva.

Brian Proffitt wrote:
You have our permission to translate the article into Danish. If you
could link back to the original English version on your site, that would
be great.

Could you send me a copy of the article in Danish when you're done? We
won't be able to read it, but it would still be really nice to have.

Thanks!
Brian Proffitt