Re: [ITPOLITIK] Interview with Dr. Edgar Villanueva, Peru

Jeg har modtaget følgende tilladelse til at anvende interviewet :-D

--
Mvh Hans Christian Studt mailto:sslug@sslug http://hc.studt.dk
If Windows XP is the answer, Then you didn't understand the question.

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:16 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]