IST-conference in EU

Dear Mr. Villanueva.

In the autumn (4-6 November) this year the European Union is holding a
conference on the Information Society Technologies (IST). The conference
is held in Copenhagen, Denmark, which happens to be were I live.

I am a pretty active libre software advocate who often speak to the Danish
politicians. I would love to see you at the IST-conference. If you are
interested in attending as a speaker I would love to persuade EU to invite
you.

However, I must have an answer quickly: The deadline for all submissions
is May 31, 2002, with the preliminary programme planned for publication
during July.

See:
http://europa.eu.int/information_society/programmes/research/ist_event_2002/index_en.htm

/Ole
--
Registered Linux user #194. Get counted: http://counter.li.org
http://ole.tange.dk

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:16 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]